August 3, 2015

Donald Trump: "I pay as little as possible" in taxes


Presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he pays as little in taxes as possible just like every other taxpayer in America.

"I fight like hell to pay as little as possible for two reasons. Number one, I'm a businessman. And that's the way you're supposed to do it," Trump said in an interview with CBS' "Face the Nation." "The other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it."

Trump has not yet released his tax returns, but said he has "no major problem" with doing it. And he said he may tie a release of his tax returns to a release of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as secretary of state.  More

Strange News - Politico - Drudge Report - USA Politics - Nutty News Today- CNN Headline News- Rush Limbaugh - Nutty News Videos - MSNBC - Fox News - True Crime Today - The Weekly Standard - CNN

No comments: