August 5, 2016

Hillary Clinton: ‘I May Have Short Circuited’ on Email Answer


Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said she may have “short circuited” during her response on her emails in an interview with Fox News reporter Chris Wallace.

“I may have short short-circuited it and for that I will try to clarify,” Clinton said in a response to NBC’s Kristen Welker after her speech at the National Association of Black Journalists conference.

She said that she and Chris Wallace were talking past each other, and that the answer may have gotten confused.

WALLACE: After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.

CLINTON: Chris, that’s not what I heard Director Comey say, and I thank you for giving me the opportunity, in my view, clarify. Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.  More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosNutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber Alerts - True Prisoner Stories and PicturesStrange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - Political News not always covered by the Mainstream Media

No comments: