March 23, 2016

UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!


Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning.

Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room.

Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot.  More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty Videos Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber AlertsStrange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Facebook

No comments: