January 24, 2016

Trump's Boast: Blacks will like me better than Obama


Donald Trump is making a bold prediction about black voters.

In an interview airing Sunday on Fox’s “Media Buzz,” Trump told me there is already great affection for him in the black community.

“Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs,” he told me at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas.

Okay, a pretty standard Trumpian boast. But then he said this:

“They are going to like me better than they like Obama. The truth is Obama has done nothing for them.”  More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News TodayNutty Videos Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber AlertsStrange News Hedlines - Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - USA Politics - Your Local News - Submit Nutty News

No comments: